Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang.[g] The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build with a variety of different cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.
Multiple gameplay modes are available, including a survival mode where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players, a spectator mode where players can freely move throughout a world without being affected by gravity or collisions, and a hardcore mode, where the player is only given one life. The PC version of the game is noted for its modding scene, where users create new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets for the game.
- File-name:-Minecraft.v1.12.2 By JB Tech Tricks.Zip
- Size:- 160 MB
Minimum System Requirements:-
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
- HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and Other Files
- Java 6 Release 45